Sunday, December 18, 2011

...Christmas decorating by day too!

So as you all know I love decorating my house with construction paper. I wanted to show you a quick cute Christmas (say that 5 time fast) project I did using...wait for it...construction paper! First I started with a white piece of construction paper. Then I walked around the house looking for any 3 round objects that were different sizes. It is surprising how many round things were EXACTLY the same size. Yes I'm shouting, because it was so frustrating trying to find different sizes. Seriously, look around at all your round stuff. You'd be shocked. Anyway, this is what I came up with:


Coffee, butter, and that thing. Then I traced them onto the white paper:





Then I cut them all out and attached them smallest to biggest (duh) with some yarn so they were bouncy and floppy:




Next I added cute little faces and some Christmas cheer and that was it!:


Told ya it was quick. They are so precious! And easy to make! I cut out little arms and a black hat for the guy one (the one on the right...your right) and stuck them on the window:


A.dor.a.ble. I am in love with my little snowcouple! HTB smiled so big when he saw his. :) This time of year totally rocks. If I could just get some snow in that backyard! I know I know, be careful what you wish for. But I want to go drinking and sledding so bad! Do you have snow where you live? Or do you migrate south? Me, I don't mind the cold since it's only a couple months out of the year.

I'll be back soon to show you an organized and cute fun way to jazz up those boring gift cards. For now I'm going to go enjoy some of my homemade Blueberry Coffee Cake!



Happy shopping these next couple days! Only one more week til Christmas Day!!

**I am available for hire in the northern Indianapolis area. Please feel free to email me at organizerbyday(@)gmail(dot)com for further information. I look forward to organizing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment